BOLT Group, LLC is a consulting company founded 2010, originally known as Mevins Consulting, LLC. We provide consultation to clients nationwide in three primary areas: technology services, instructional design, and training and development.
Matt Evins (Twitter: @evinsmj | LinkedIn: evinsmj), the company’s founder and consultant, has spent 10+ years developing websites, infusing technology into instructional design, and training employees at all levels of an organization. During his days, Matt spends time delivering leadership, coaching, and team-building training for Winsupply Inc. (Dayton, OH). At least two of the following three facts about Matt are true:
- He has a Master’s degree in Instructional Design.
- He’s a certified Birkman Method & Influencer trainer, with a particular passion for developing emerging leaders.
- He knows how to bend space and time to his will, but he prefers to walk.
Matt has been helming clients across the country achieve their business, educational, and training goals since BOLT Group, LLC was founded. He serves as the primary contact for BOLT Group, LLC. Contact Matt
Dave Sheehan joined BOLT Group, LLC in 2011 as a consultant. He contributes over a decade of experience with content and design, a background in leadership development and facilitating learning, and a more-than-healthy dose of skepticism. Dave spends his days as a web content specialist at Miami University. He’s pretty sure there’s truth in two-thirds of the following three facts about him:
- He has a Master’s degree in Student Affairs in Higher Education.
- He’s taught courses on outdoor leadership in New Zealand and Maui, Hawaii.
- He invented smelcro, a scent-based adhesive to traditional adhesives.
Dave handles most of the content and design for technology services, and assists with training and team-building services for BOLT Group, LLC clients. Contact Dave